Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just Be

Beware of the girl that is quick to tell you what you want to hear
The one that likes to test your fear, and claim she wants to be clear
Tares through your built up walls, and makes you feel free.
She may seem to be real, but underneath some beautiful gold paint
she is all fake.

She said "EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD"
I probably should have listens
but her skin had already glistened
But no regrets
A lesson learned
And I've earned
Enough change to walk away freely

I wish no bad on you
in reality all i feel for you is sorry
I am not sorry to you, but sorry for you.
I definitely dont owe you, and don't need your apology
I AM at peace with it all

But I still must say as I notice the heart I wear on my sleeve
Beware, But just for the record I wouldn't change a thing.
I am in awareness of what was out of my power to control.

But one more time Beware of the one who wouldn't think twice to devour
your soul, and then spit it back in your face with a haste.
I have washed my hands, and my mouth of the bad taste.

and I am glad and full of Joy that I can walk away
You tried to claim you could make me
You even tried to break me.
But all you did is crumble
and let me see you could never be on my level.
I will be that much more fierce of a rebel.
So leave me be
Just. Be

No comments:

Post a Comment